Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, June 04, 2007

holidayzz mood...again!

holidays just started, next week, gonna have my PD trip..HAHHAA...
really got a long moment..not going for any trip since form 5...

wondering what i'm doing at home....these boring days!

pasted all jay chou's post card calender on wall!


renew a bit.! heehee


actually have to start my diet plan. caused by the assignmenting and examining seasons' stress..
okok, i' have gained SOME weight!.... put it off off off!!

oni poridge for lunch (i tought)!


spookypapa came home with
" PEI PEI AH!.. I BOUGHT YOU CURRY LAKSA!"....

ERM... this is a huge temptation... can't resist!!!... Delicious


i spent whole morning to pack my files...
(a lot of paper work)

this is from year 1 till now!


but my space... limited!


haha.... finally squess it together....
these are all from foundation year till now!....


text books!!!!!!


my new corner!..


nite before my brother went back to MOnfort!..
we spent one night for gui par dinner!..

this is my " 忘情水".. means erm... " forget love water"..hahahaha



"forget love water" and " sorrow lemon"



honey with her " sorrow lemon"


IKAD' MAS!


LOVELY ENVIRONMENT..erm..food..not really ok for me!


with some spooky effect!


xiao jiu and mei mei (curi take)


this naughty mei mei keep disturbing me while i'm taking photos.. so annoying..
spookygal SHOUt : " I TELL U CANNOT TOUCH MY CAMERA U CAN LISTEN O NOT!!!!!!"


nah!.. she showed me THIs lar!


after that..i only know that i was too angry and mad to her..
i really XIONG ... erm..yes i am!..haha


on sunday..!
went for some hair treatment....
really satisfy for my HAIR!.... LOOK nice and smooth after that stim..
not only stim my hair.. somtimes i stare up..my face can get some SPA... great...




this is my new kuma kuma!..... bought it in pilamid....
have a story here...

went to this shop and i picked this kuma kuma...
finally..i went for the pay...
i quickly queue behind one lady......

then......

another stupid si lai with 2 daughters also bought a little bit bigger than mine's kuma kuma...
that silai did not pay by herself.. she gave her money and asked her 2 daughters to " learn" how to pay in the cashier.. ( two kids are around 4 to 5 years old).. these 2 kids did not queue properly and keep on jumping up and down..

that SI LAI (typical aunty) SHOUT like this!
:" aiya! you 2 line up properly can Or not!.... YOU SEE THAT GIRL (me) JUMP QUEUE YOUR PLACE ALREADY "

behind me still had some others customers who lining up for pay..

OF COURSE THat SILAI WANA JUMP QUEUE TO MY FRONT.
that cashier did not bother them.. and recieve my money first (hahahahahahahahaha)....

AT THAT MOMENT... I WAS LIKE..
" WHAT! ??? I JUMP QUEUE??!!, YOUR TWO DEVIL DAUGHTER DIN LINE UP PROPERLY AND I TOTALLY DID NOT KNOW THAT 2 FELLER WAS ACTUALLY QUEUEING.. SILAI.. u SO SCARED PEOPLE JUMP YOUR QUEUE.. THEN U PAY YOURSELF LAR. DON ASK YOUR DAUGHTER TO PAY THEN!!!>>>>>"""...

after coming out from that shop... SPOOKYGAL started her witch's curse..."@!$%&£^&@
CURSE UNTIL NOT KENA ANY LOTTERY FOREVER!!!>.


kuma kuma is cute!



another story line...
went to pilamid with spookybratha,,mama.. 3 of us!..

the announcement... " there will be a lion on the stage...."

spookymama: " EH!.. got lion eh... you all wanna watch or not?" (staring at me and my bratha)

me n bratha:" of course not lar.. we all so big already .. YOU tought we are kids meh!"

spookymama:" when u all small hor, you all like to see this kind of things one wor, always wanna get infront front like that to watch show one... ,, you all dowan ..then i go watch the lion my self lar then.."

me n bratha: " =.= ""

and..this is the lion
that little gal is really cute.



people mountain people sea.!



in A N W!


these dresses are so cute...


it is for pet...!... but also damn expensive!...
sorry LILLY.. i got no money to buy for you!


this one so sexy!


No comments: