Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Only temples day....

The first day I arrived at Singapore, the trip only brought us to visit temples in Singapore. As I expected also, followed aunty uncles trip is like that one lar...=.=""" You know not only one temple, but 3 temples that I visited, damn boring only. And those temples do not show any indendity of Singapore at all. In Malaysia also got a lot of temples ler.....=.="""

The first temple we went, is the "Dai bak gong" temple...

The 12 chinese zodiac...



I'm a rabbit!


Here is some decription of year 2007.



The whole temple.....

Sad face, cause of boring and period pain....ugh!!!


see these transparent fishes swimming??????


What so special and interesting about this temple? This temple is a combination of 3 chinese malay and indian god. So you can have a "one-shot" visit to 3 gods in the temple.

chinese temple.


indian temple.



malay temple.



If you take pork for that day, don't enter (who cares?)


It will appear numbers for you, if you are the lucky one then you can see it. You know what? I could obviously saw 3 numbers such as 2, 4 and 5 in the stone... It was so obvious, but I totally thought it was only a lie. I think there were someone just purposely carved those numbers on it and let those innocent human thought it is real. qie......



"Di zhang wang"



If you were not consider dirty, put your hands on it and take some candies....



I don't think Singapore will be 100% clean place, haha, I can see rubbishES!



pity pig.....full of numbers only....

we left there after half an hour, and I took a sweet nap in the bus...zZZZ


And we arrived in another "choi san" temple (prosperity god) , but the "choi san" is still under construction...=.=""




Guan gong....




nIce fake lake!




Now! I'm going to visit "guan yin ma"


And we passed through orchard road. It is a place that not so special for me and I totally thought it is almost similar with lot10, time square, sungai wang and lau yat plaza in Malaysia. In addition, orchard road's sell super expensive things.. Expensive untill you can FLY!!!..

It is an "ang moh" paradise, and those ang mohs like to shop here. Whatever local people say it is expensive, those ang mohs will say : "VERY CHEAP! VERY CHEAP!" =.="""



Before that! We had luch in this restaurant. It is kind of mongolia buffet kinda thing. I have nothing to write about this restaurant. The food was totally super "non-suitable" for me and all of us include my father thought it was super "non-tasty" at all.

Furthermore, besides our trip gang, there were few gangs of korean, japanese and thailand's visitors, and they are o damn rude. They don't even borther to queue and when I was queueing infront of the toilet. One girl couldn't stand for lining up to the ladies and she went into the gent..OMG!!!

And the whole environment was super noisy noisy noisy!!!SHIT!...


After I came out from the toilet. I saw something on the notice baord in the restaurant. There are "liang zhi qiang" (singapore actor) and "lee ying ai" (korean actor) picture with the chef. Norwonder so many korean come to this restaurant.....


But the food was.....sigh!!!..and those korean was....sigh!!!!


Continued my journey!


My favourite + loyal brand



Here is the guan yin ma!!(unclear picture)



Super crowded! Singaporean says this guan yin ma very "leng" one..

What so special about the culture of Singapore? After knowing a little bit of the laws and and the community there. I can only use one word to describe singaporeans.. "lan-si"
If they approach to you with their products on their hands and you pretend don't know, they will throw you some stupid words. Or, if you approach to their shops by just looking around and did not buy anything from them, they throw more stupid words.
It was super crowded. Can you see the arrow? (ok roll down)

can you see this aunty who selling those flowers. Yeah, she approached to me with the flower and ask me to buy it, but I just smile and say no to her. She knows that I'm a foreigner and throws me some hokiean words that I'm not familiar with ! shit!....niamahui
Honey told me too, when we were taking photos there, got one cacat feller oso selling those buddha's goods scolded her something and showed her some lansi faces. You see, in Singapore, even cacat people also damn 9 lansi one....
But These are all under my expectation. Singaporeans are like that one lar..kekekekeke!!!!and this is what so special about them....
Sell a lot of things there....
crowded...

tHere were some funtions..

super crowded! made me faint!
It's a shopping mall that sell all kind of buddha's thingy...
golden pig.. (猪神)kakakaka!!!
This is a super funny picture..... see that guy?

The whole day templ visit ended like this.....
Now goin to geylang hotel!finally can check in already..kakakaka!!!!
Look so weird...... those chinese are super loyal buddhist! But their attitudes........
Boring face... tonight still have to attend a dinner function.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked that "oink-oink". How nice if it is pure gold!!!

Unknown said...

aceone:" i think ur look oso very oink oink one..hahahha!!""