Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday, September 09, 2007

The Genies Visit...

Tagged by Apple

One day, when I was blogging infront of my computer, and listening to my favourite musics. Sudennly, There are 2 genies, Genie King and Genie Princess appear infront of me, they crossing their legs sitting on top of the carpet and floating.


Genie Princess Genie King


"wowowowow~~ What the heck is that? who the hell are you guys", I throwed my shockness.

They told me that they are actually Genies from somewhere else in Arab, (actually they both were still acting don't know where they from.

And I continued to them. "Are you guys, erm... have relationship with Alladin? Or maybe He is your relative or something, cause you guys really look similar face-face with that, somemore with carpet ride."

The Genie Princess said, "Actually we knew him , he is too famous in our world, but, he disappeared after he found his "Whole New World". Actually what I know about him is, He is handsome."

Then I really curious on their carpet, hope I can have a ride on it. They refuse to take me a ride at first, but finally I promised them that I'll "borrow" my dad's motor's Helmet, and make it safety. Then they promised finally.

Had a ride on that narrow floating carpet, not as fun as I thought, and it really makes me vomit after the ride.

Genie King, "How was it?"

Me, "faint....."

I think I should get another ride on top of the cloud by Sun Wu Kong, instead of carpet, that's not fun at all....

Genie Princess approach to me, when I was faint faint dei, " Hey, Spookygal, we grant you a wish, make a wish...."

Me, "mahai, Now I totally cannot think apa-apa think also, and somemore faint faint dei after riding on your "not-fun" carpet, and you ask me to make wish now??? Why don't you come tomorrow? Wait I draw a list of wishes first..."

Genie Princess, "hahaha, it is our rules, you only can make your one wish during you are fainting..."

Me, "Ok lar, since just now I blogging I.......

I WISH MY UNIQUE VISITORS WILL INCREASE INCREASE INCREASE UNTILL 10000000 AVERAGE DAILY. AND ALL MY ADVERTISEMENTS INSIDE MY BLOG, CAN ABLE TO GET MONEY ONE... I WISH ALL VISITORS ONCE THEY COME IN HERE CAN SUPPORT ME !!! I JUST WISH MY TRAFFIC WILL BECOME BUSY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Genie Princess, "ok......"

*cling cling....

I'm sitting infront of my PC back, back to the situation that I was blogging just now...

Is that real? Dreaming? ...

Is that interesting>?? kekeke

Here's the instructions.

*Start Copying Here*

Rules:

1. Write a short paragraph about your visit by the two Genies and include a link to the blog that passed on the Genie Symbol to you.

2. COPY the Rules and ENTIRE List below and post it on your blog.

3. List down your wish.

4. Place your name below the last name on the list and pass on the Genie Symbol to at least 5 other bloggers.

5. Please put up either one (or both) of the Symbols of the Genies on your blog to show that the Genies have visited your blog.

Codes are given below:


Genie Princess Genie King

The Genie King, the Genie Princess and their trusty Genie Buddy have visited:

Mariuca would like to wish for success and fame.
Adrian would like to wish for good health and happiness.
Emila would like to wish for happiness and success.
MPG would like to wish for love and peace.
Bobby would like to wish for the powers of Superman and immortality.
Jean would like to wish for stress-free work environment and happiness.
Trinity would like to wish good health for Jan's brother andYah and Wan and success.
Jesse would like a great isp and a Yummy box of chocolates.
Jay would like to wish for 10k visitors and readers per day.
Spiff, The Spaceman would like a billion US Dollars! (Am I being too greedy here?)
Rolando would like everyone’s hearts desire to come true.
Sam would like to wish for a happy & simple life and happiness to everyone.
Speedcat Hollydale would like a pet acorn monkey named "Monkee".
Joezul would like to wish for all to get their wish come true.
Promthep would like to be successful in everything.
NAFASG would like to build a better community for everyone.
Apple would like to be slimmer.------------------------
Spookygrace would like to have a busy traffic and making money blog.

*End Copying Here*

5 comments:

Apple said...

haha..very cute story.
wish ur traffic become higher.
^^

Anonymous said...

Hope your wish come true@

Mariuca said...

Alakazam! The Genie Princess is here to personally welcome u to the Magical Flying Carpet! She’s very happy that you’ve decided to join the ride and the Genie Princess would be even happier if u choose to put up one of the genie icons in your sidebar! Hold on tight as we begin the most magical ride ever!

PS. Excellent story, the Genie Princess had a good laugh reading it! :):):)

Unknown said...

apple:"t q t q..kekeke"

aceone:"tat's every making money blogger wish..."

mariuca:"t q that i got welcomed.."

Anonymous said...

Howdy? I tagged you, hope u can check out here ;)

http://earthworld.wordpress.com

Best regards
:)