Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday, September 09, 2007

What will I gonna Do ~(if) with one million Dollar ~~

I was tagged by poonky at first, yeah I know I owe this, apparently a month *giggle.. ~~ kekeke. And this little cute girl tagged me yesterday, hahaha, just answer it together. The instructions are a little bit, not same, but erm... still "ONE MILLION".. ok lar...kekeke


Wonder why I suddenly will answer all taggss?? Yeah, my school opened on TOMORROW~~ hey! I hate that.. ~~ ggrr!.

Ok, back to the tag, "what will I gonna Do with that $ 1 Million"?

Money

Can I just choose one?? I just will do one thing with one million...!!!! I know that will be insane or something.. baahhh...


Honestly, that one million is actually LITTLE for me, I don't think it is really enough, or much to me. It is just little. And limited.

Well, what should I do with that?

I will just throw all of it for a LAND. yes, land. What I want is JUST LAND.

Without talking that I need to buy material kind of stuff like big houses or cars. I just wanna choose to invest all ONE MILLION to a stupid freak land. Of course, that includes hiring a feng shui master to show me some directions of buying LAND!

At the same time of throwing such one million to a land, certainly, I not going to buy a "not-making-money-land", I need a perfect strategic land one...

Of course, I still will choose to buy a land in our "'bolehland". According to feng shui study, Malaysia is a really great strategy place, but it is still, somehow, have to depend to the politic environment. Nah, still have to believe your faith.

I will choose to buy a land in Cameron Highland, or somewhere else in the central-side Pahang. Why? Just hire a Feng Shui master to tell you the story. Trust me, based on my sense, don't ever bother to throw your money (I know u really have that one million), to Johor or even KL already, that not worth. Rich people? Why don't you consider to own some properties, real estates, own yourself a strawberry farm, develop the whole cameron highland??? Trust me, the land there will make you rich!!...


I'm not tagging anyone... bleh.. I think there are lotsa lotsa of bloggers did it. Have fUn~~!!!

This is from cherry's page


**Start Copy**

Proposition:If you Have $1,000,000.00…………………………

Requirements: continue above sentences

Tag Mode: 5 blogger1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.

2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they have been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.


What They Do With Their $1 Million

















17.Spookygrace will Only On land


Erm... anyway, can I get a boyfriend with the 1 million, if I can't get any land in Cameron Highland?? I don't want the Cowboy one har... Just kidding, wakakaka, I sure can get a perfect land ! Call me the king of Real Estate then... Wahahahahahahaha~~!!!!

1 comment:

Simple American said...

Whats wrong with cowboys little missy!?!?!?

Strawberries sound good though.