Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, October 08, 2007

I am not stop blog GING...

really meaningless day to-day. Spent for entire whole day attending for boring classesFirst of all, sleeping, secondly, popeking. Till now, i'm still clueless for my ALL assignments. Niaseng, the most make-ing-us-frustrate, of course the class..politicking. Especially the OCPD.. really dono y yeefong got this name from. Anyway, maybe it is referring to..> SHIT~

First of all, if you notice or aware that your friend or friends (used to), started to ignore you and paranoid. Would you still pretend nothing happened and keep on laughing all the day? Yeah, there wil be such kind of human being now in the world. Like.. I no friend you anymore by dowan to go together with you and that shit will like, I AM STILL YOUR BEST FRIEND.. =P

Are you can be more sensitive of that? Yes, we are more to low-text culture and not straight forward, you can'y see my face expression mia kah? Be more sensitive lar.. Bodoh~~ I got face let you see one.. "I DOWAN FREN WITH YOU.. BLAH..SHIT~~"..

nExt thing today, I know we no need to sit for the exam for CRM. And that kind of group thing is really stupid. Research? We can do individually lar, and then at house we got computer, we can research ourself, no need to divide groups, and each group got their own chance to start to talk and gossip.

Ok lar.. it is really common in Malaysia's school I think. If you and your gang decided to form a group to have a like.. "Study Group", would you really think all of them will only STUDY?? I think erm.. Gossip group or shopping, movie fashion group is more suitable instead of "study group". Yup, we had divided each of us and started to like... Very tension on our research career... Waha.. I don't think this will gona work lor...

Another thing... Ok lar... I sorry that I never update my blog long time. I promising you guys that I will spend some time on the tAg meme... kekekeke...

gotta rush to the bus...
no time. bye...~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lolz you really long long time never update adi oh. Where's the meme? Fast fast update !!

Jason Leingod said...

very busy or very lazy? haha... XD