Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, November 17, 2008

What do you call 'harimau' in English? TIGER~



According to the news of Three white tigers mauled a Malaysian to death in Singapore’s zoo , which was happened on last Thursday.

My mom was so consious..


"Eh, you know ah? the Singapore there ah.. the tiger in the zoo hor.. go and eat the people's head leh.. "


@.@.. me: "Ya meh, it ate his head out ah? how oh? die ah?"


mom: "Sure die lar, but i heard they say hor, the feller go and tease the tiger first one, then the tiger go and eat his head."

This conversation sounds very informal and yet too Malaysian style. It happened when my dad was watching the animal planet and thus, it leads to a thinking of the news happened last thursday.

From what I want to say,

It is pointless when people say fierce animals sometimes go gila gila and suddenly feel to attack visitors. I think there will be a well management on zoology that they won't let the animals gila gila.... i have no idea if it happened in our country and the victim might be a kid. Tell you what, the zoo negara sucks, and it still has "face" to call the zoo as part of the "negara".


Kids will find very exciting to see tigers and lions which probably only appear in the TV screen. So, what I found out that. Kids are more to TIGERS, LIONS AND ELEPHANTS. Yes, that's it, they don't know what are the others. (What I found from my cousin lar...)

Can't it be just ON these animals that create consciousness, by teaching, educating the kids...


"DON'T SIMPLY PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE FENCE ! IT IS DANGEROUS"



(since kids so like it)


or

"DON'T GO NEAR" or "DON'T FEED"..

also...

TEACH THEM..


" a TIGER is not like a SHI TZU doggie" It might not welcome your hand to touch them and they are not as friendly like doggies..

this is because the TIGER won't tell you..

"OI, DON'T PLAY PLAY AH.. DON'T TOUCH ME, IF NOT I ATTACK"..

you are not the Jungle Book...

Hopefully, obviously, eventually, there is lacking of education still ..But.


"No need teach also will know lar.. common sense.."


Hope it will create an awareness and be careful when approaching to all the fierce fierce kind of animals..


(The post full of implication that you might not know what I am trying to converse. Use nerves to feel it though)
===============================
Anyway, I keep tiger as my pet... His name is Rodger...
I don't think I still need to be educated to "Don't touch it"..
wahahahahahaahahahahahahaha.....



No comments: