Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I am on the Invitation

I am still in the middle of waiting the UEL to send me the new password. If they reply still without passwords. I will definitely crunch that ang-moh-lang



Let's talk something happy.

it is considered, I think..

yES

I got the invitation to Bill Clinton talk. muahahahahahahaha....

SPECIAL INVITATION
INAUGURAL SEKHAR MEMORIAL LECTURE WITH
THE HON. WILLIAM J. CLINTON
We are pleased to inform you that the Sekhar Foundation in association with the Asian Strategy & Leadership Institute (ASLI) is organising the Inaugural Sekhar Memorial Lecture by the former US President, The Hon. Bill Clinton

NO.. no...

I'm not those kind of very politic-oriented, I definitely don't like Politic one..


What is Politic har? What is Politic har?

Of course, everyone will pretend to don't-know anything. To avoid being protected under ISA.

YES!
YOU! YOU!!!



You don't jia jia ler.. I know you are the one who like to play play one..

But even we can't talk Malaysia's politic on blog, we still have some kind of freedom when we chi-chat on MSN and coffee shops. Unless you are a politician who blogs.

I feel exciting to attend the talk..

just to see his handsome face.. =P

Of course, I will talk more after I come back ya..

It is free, and can go for pre-register.. Join me!! KLCC, Centre Core Foyer, level 1. . 2 pm for register.

See you there~~

No comments: